An Identity and Access Management (IAM) system ensures that users and entities with digital identities have the right level of access to enterprise resources like applications, networks and databases. Our leading experts will help you architect and manage solutions across on-prem, cloud, or hybrid environment with state-of-the-art Identity and Access Management (IAM) products and platforms.
Improved IT Security
- Security policies across your enterprise can help increase security while still maintaining usability for your users.
- IAM features like SSO and MFA can reduce the risk of credential compromise.
- IAM solutions helps identify and mitigate security concerns and risks.
- With SSO, users can access resources faster while feeling more confident working in a secure environment.
- Automation can help reduce the time for users to request access to protected resources.
Reduce IT costs
- IAM services and automation can help lower operating and help desk costs.
- Simplify your enterprise infrastructure.
- Reduce day to day operation costs and security burden.